TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company™s terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company (Courtsite Web Solutions Private Limited). "Venue" refers to the courts that can be booked through your site.
- By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Courtsite Web Solutions Private Limited's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site. Printing a copy for your future reference is recommended.
- We reserve the right to change, update, suspend or to shutdown Courtsite.my for update purposes from time to time.
- We suggest you to keep yourself updated with our Terms and Conditions regularly as it will apply to your usage of this site. By continuing to use this site, you have agreed on any changes to these site terms.
- We do not guarantee that the content on our site is free from error or omissions.
YOUR USE ON THIS SITE
- Your use of this site inclusive of published links, materials, comments, or informations must not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Your use of this site is solely for your own personal use. You may not use our site or application:
- To not copy, reproduce, resell or otherwise deal with any contents on this site.
- In any way that breaks any applicable law or regulation.
- To replicate, distribute or repost any content on this site.
- Courtsite.my is a platform that provides an alternative way to book and make payments for sport facilities.
- The services and all information, products, and other content included in or accessible from the services are provided "as in" and without warranties of any kind (implied , statutory and implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purposes), all of which Courtsite.my expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no circumstances shall Courtsite be liable for any loss, additional payment, or damage however from using our website in anyway.
- Transactions made in Courtsite are not refundable.
- Booking confirmed in Courtsite can not be changed.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions.
- In order to make a booking for a court, you will have to complete all steps mentioned until you receive a receipt and a booking number. We will not be responsible for any booking or payment failure.
- You will be assigned and handled by a third party during payment.
- All confirmed booking and successful payment will not be exchanged or cancelled even when requested.
- Each booking is restricted to one court at a time.
- All booking slot (available / unavailable) shown on our site can changed by us or the court owners themselves.
- Court price rate may be different from our site compared to actual venue.
- All venue House Rules are applicable for Courtsite.my customers.
- All payment will be redirected and handled by a third party, Billplz.
- Upon every transaction, customers will be given a booking reference number after the final step of booking process and an email will be sent to the registered user's email address.
- The booking number is recommended to be printed out and bring along the paid confirmation receipt. We may also require your identity card to be presented for certification purposes.
These site terms (Including, where applicable, our Privacy Statement) set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any concerns about any content that appears on this site, please contact email@example.com